Everything starts with our personalized planning process. You are our number one priority, and our sales consultants will work closely with you to understand your story, goals and vision. Our sales team draws on decades of industry experience to answer your home-building questions and help you fine-tune your plans.
As part of this process, we:
- Discuss price points and go over your expectations
- Work out your lot details. We can also help you find a lot and determine financing options for your land if you're still searching.
- Guide you through what you need for your loan application and discuss pros and cons of various lenders.
- Work with you to create a one of a kind plan for your home. You can choose from one of our customizable home plans, bring your own home plan or design a new floor plan from scratch with our team.
- Provide estimates for building your home.
A house is so much more than a floor plan. Interior design plays a big role in creating the right ambiance and an enjoyable living space. Our design consultant is passionate about using her experience to guide you through the decision making process.
The selection process starts at our expanded Design Center, located inside one of our beautiful model homes. The Design Center showcases options for colors, finishes and materials you can use for your new home.
Our Design Consultant will help you feel confident and comfortable about your selections with expert insights that help you achieve continuity in design, as well as the personal touch that fulfills your vision.
“It is so rewarding to discover what speaks to someone's heart most and then make that evident in their new home.” - Desi Steiner, Design Coordinator
We want to help you get into your dream home as quickly as possible. Though some factors outside of our control can influence the building timeline, our years of experience have helped us develop flexible and efficient scheduling. This is all guided by our experienced and intuitive project managers who keep your project on track.
Our goal is to build your home in four months from dig to walkthrough. Here's how that process works:
- Contract signed
- Capstone submits the loan package to your bank.
- Lot inspection with your project manager
- (If you’d like to discuss the building options for the land before you even sign the contract, ask about a pre-lot inspection with the project manager.)
- Pre-construction meeting with the Construction Coordinator to finalize home plan details
- Construction print finalized
- Bank approval
- Dig starts on your brand new home.
- We aim to build your home in four months (from dig to walk-through).
- An experienced project manager will keep work on track and keep you informed on all progress.
- Final Walkthrough
We're not just there for you during the planning and building process. After all, this is the place you will call home and create treasured memories with your family take pride in building quality houses that stand the test of time- and that will truly be a home for you and yours.
As part of that we want to help you make the most of your new house. Every Capstone Custom Home is backed by a one-year National Association of Home Builders Warranty. If there is a problem, our team is ready and eager to fix it and make things right.
We want you to be happy to say you live in a Capstone home!
John is a third generation homebuilder with fifteen years in the building industry in both residential and commercial building. John’s family inspires him to help other families build the homes of their dreams.
“I want our customers to know they now have a truly custom home without the custom price tag, a home they will want to show off to their friends. I want them to be happy to say, ‘It’s a Capstone home.’"